Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Trophy Manager

At last a online football game I dream of

It's called Trophy Manager

Here's whats good about it.
.....It's hard to tell, It's 90% of what I have imagined.
It's downside is that it is a little more complicated than bgliga.
a good game requires a little complications, depending on what game you like playing

I guess I'll stop making this online football game hobby.
all Ideas I have is already found in Trophy Manager.

I haven't started playing it yet.
I read Its rules & It's all clearly explained & the game is well designed.

I think this is the endroad of this blog. I already found what I have been looking for.
a "close to reality online football game"

and I'll be going back to my real job & play some trophy manager

thanks for reading my blog.

2 comments:

siddhartha said...

hey! great site! if you ever want to develop a game again, maybe we could collaborate? =)

Gallera de Mandaue said...

thanks siddhartha! this blog even started out as an update on game development. but this needs a lot of work. may I ask your skills in web development?