Sunday, April 13, 2008

On the Next Step

After the release ver0.1 in C, here is the next steps.

1.) release of 0.2 ( additional features for ver0.1)
2.) code transfer to JSP ( i have to start from zero yet...)
3.) blog updates :)

about the code transfer to JSP... here's a bit of my background as a programmer.
- ver0.1 was released in C because this is my recent work project ( embedded, microcontrollers).
  this is the development environment setup I have right now.
- I have tried OOP programing in C++ & Java.
- I have not yet tried a web programing project or code from scratch.
- I have tried on JSP only on a training seminar.
- I just started doing my research on JSP. And if JSP can create "football by quarter online",
  by using Java codes, & a its good web application, then this might be release 0.3 or 0.4
- I still have to setup my JSP environment.

any comments & suggestion about starting to transfer this project to JSP just add a comment.
thanks!

No comments: