Wednesday, April 23, 2008

www.bgliga.com

a very similar to my concept game....
www.bgliga.com
I have registered to this game & started playing today.

I hope this game meets my expectations....

here are some of my comments about www.bgliga.com
GOOD:
- the display. it has cool layout, colors, pics & flash scripts
- game settings
- information displays

NEGATIVES
- a little complicated
- game results are automatic
- games are automatic
- flash animations of the Field is not so good

.... yet these are only my first impression comments, I still have to learn more from the game.

Here's the difference from Football by Quarter Online.
1.) complicated aspects are encapsulated.
2.) a time delay commentary, thus building excitement, just like a regular football match.
3.) both players are online & can change in certain periods of time.
4.) scoring is regulated just like a real football match.

Here are some of its similarities
1.) formations
2.) tactics

some settings in www.bgliga.com not included in Football by Quarter Online.
1.) pressing
2.) weather

this comments are only first impressions... this might still change.
thanks guys, now I have seen a game similar to my hobby project 

No comments: